We are in the final week of Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Party finishing in style and celebrating the release of Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders by giving away Zak! Table Art 7-piece Flame-Shaped Serving Bowls. You are going to love these! The bright red color is ideal for holiday entertaining, Valentines Day, birthday parties, or summertime backyard barbecues. They stack for compact storage and are durable enough to use every day.
Beyond practical, the flame shaped design inspires creativity when setting the table or buffet. Use just one or all seven, here’s a few simple ideas to utilize this serving set:
- An assortment of olives for an olive bar
- Ice cream toppings for a Sundae party
- Garnishes for tacos, fajitas, or baked potatoes
- Homemade holiday candies
- Condiments for large parties
- See how Emeril uses them here on HSN:
The unique shape allows for a snug grouping with other platters or plates to save space on a buffet or inspire artistic expression.
There are a number of ways you can enter. Each of the following count as 1 entry, which means you can enter up to 5 times to increase your chances to win. Please be sure to use a valid email address.
1. Leave a comment on this post to let me know how you might use these serving dishes.
2. Subscribe to Savoring Today (top of the right column) and leave a comment to let me know you did. If you are already a subscriber, let me know that too!
3. Share this post on Face Book and leave a message that you did so on the Savoring Today Face Book page.
4. Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter with a link back to this page and mention @savoringtoday in your tweet.
5. Email friends (no minimum) about the giveaway with a link back to this page and either cc: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here that you did.